- Created on 08 November 2015
Model UN of the Russian Far East and ASEAN Centre in MGIMO-University launches the third Photo Contest “Russia as Seen by ASEAN Students and ASEAN as Seen by Russian Students”.
The participation is free. The Contest has one round.
ASEAN Centre accepts the photos for the Contest up to December 1, 2015 (see “Submission”).
The Photo Contest has three nominations:
- People and cities
- Traditions and modernity
- Everyday life: amazing and incredible
Each participant can present photos in several nominations.
The Contest will result in a photo exhibition during the third ASEAN-Russia Youth Summit. The Jury will award the best photos in each nomination.
We invite BA, MA and PhD Students of Russian and ASEAN member states’ Universities to take part in the Photo Contest. Those who have already graduated (though no longer than two years ago) can also take part.
The participants should be no older than 35 years.
Each participant can submit for the Contest not more than 3 (three) photos in each nomination.
Kindly title your e-mail in the following way: Photo Contest_<Name and Surname>.
For example: Photo Contest_ Moe Wai Thu
Please attach to the e-mail the completed participant’s form and the photo files.
The titles of the photo files should have the same name as mentioned in the Participant’s Form.
Photos should be of the following formats: JPEG, TIF or RAW. They should not have any added frames or author’s modifications.
Submitting your photos for the Contest you agree to the following rules.
Authors should be the right holders of the photos submitted for the Contest. Presenting the photos for the Photo Contest “Russia as Seen by ASEAN Students and ASEAN as Seen by Russian Students” the author gives the ASEAN Centre the right to use his/hers photos for the purposes of the Contest’s organization and following events and exhibitions.
The Contest’s organizers have, therefore, the right:
- to post the photos on the ASEAN Centre’s and Far Eastern Federal University web-site and publish them in the ASEAN Centre’s printed materials;
- to provide the Jury of the contest with the digital or printed copies of the photos for the purpose of their evaluation;
- to exhibit the photos of the Contest’s finalists in digital or printed form in the Contest’s exhibitions;
- to use the photos of the Contest’s finalists in any printed or electronic Mass Media to inform the public about the Contest and its results;
- to use the photos of the Contest’s finalists in the photo albums, information brochures, and digital materials, accompanying the Photo Contest and, therefore, being an indispensable part of it;
- the Photo Contest organizers are to mention the author’s name while using his/her photos in any form.
Any commercial usage of the photos is possible only with the author’s consent.
There will be three prizes in each nomination.
The Jury reserves the right to introduce additional prizes during the Photo Contest.