- Created on 24 April 2019
ASEAN Moscow Committee and ASEAN Centre in Moscow announces the start of ASEAN-Russia Video Contest 2019.
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2019
Award Ceremony: ASEAN Reception Day (August 30, 2019, to be confirmed)
Content: ASEAN – Russia Relations and Cooperation with ASEAN identity in Russia or Russian identity in ASEAN
Requirements: a 3 minute (or under) video in English with Russian subtitles or in Russian with English subtitles that explains and inspires ASEAN and Russia to learn more about each other
Eligible contestants: under 35 years old (Team or Individual)
Indicate in your email your full name, age, citizenship, contact information (University/Organization where you work, email, telephone number)
CRITERIA FOR WINNING
- Easy to digest
- Emphasis on ASEAN and Russia Relations
- Shooting in ASEAN Countries and Russia
AWARDS (supported by ASEAN Center)
1st Place: the winner from the ASEAN side will get the opportunity to visit Moscow and the winner from the Russian side will travel to Bangkok
(plane ticket + accommodation)
2nd Place: souvenirs with the symbols of Russia and ASEAN
3rd Place: souvenirs with the symbols of Russia and ASEAN
Author must be the right holder of the video submitted to the contest. By submitting the video the author provides the contest organizers the right to use this video for any purposes related to the contest itself and contest-related events.
The contest organizers have the right to:
- place the video on the ASEAN Centre web site, MGIMO University web site and YouTube channel;
- transmit the video in the digital format to the jury;
- present the videos of the contest winners at the contest-related events;
- the contest organizers are obliged to indicate the author’s name presenting the video in any form.
Commercial use of the video is possible only with the author’s consent.
AMC and ASEAN Centre in MGIMO